The purpose of the investment industry
We can see more and more investment organisations who are, either explicit or implicitly, acting in ways that demonstrate they are concerned beyond more than the traditional agenda of generating financial returns….[They] are looking at ways of engaging with or demonstrating a connection with other concerns and other interests that their members have.Rob Lake, Founder – Authentic Investor
In this first section of our webinar on “Purpose and value creation in the investment industry”, our panellists address questions such as:
- What role does the investment industry play in society and how well do you think investment organisations help fulfil this role?
- Do you believe this role will need to evolve over the next 5-10 years?
- What role does the sustainable development goals (SDGs) have to play in defining societal goals?
- Dr Geoff Kendall – CEO & Co-founder, Future-Fit Foundation
- Rob Lake – Founder, Authentic Investor
- Vishal Hindocha – Director, Investment Solutions, MFS International