Originally planned to be the third paper in a series – but turning out to be the fifth – this paper can be seen as the culmination of our collective, holistic assessment of DC.
Best practice principles:
- Members are individuals and, where possible, should be treated as such
- All communication should aim to help the individual
- Respect the medium, as well as the message
- Engagement bandwidth is limited – use it wisely
- The organisational design implications are within your control.
The engagement tree in brief