Below you can find content from all of our 2022 events.
If you have any questions or suggestions about any of these events please do not hesitate to reach out to our events team (email@example.com) or follow our thinking by joining us on Twitter or LinkedIn.
Explore our research agenda to see what we will be covering at events.
These tailored discussions, aimed to foster high engagement, will provide participants with the opportunity to exchange ideas around practical applications in investment organisations.
- Member research briefing | 24 and 27 January – virtual | Watch recording (members only)
- Beyond ESG: System solutions for sustainability | Lecture series with TAI and Duncan Austin | March – December 2022 – virtual
- Taking stock: ESG and the risk of ‘greenwish’ | 1 March 2022 | watch recording (members only)
- Systems thinking can rescue the situation | 29 March | watch recording (members only)
- The unintended trap of externality-denying capitalism | 3 May | watch recording (members only)
- Building the economy of a sustainable culture | 7 June | watch recording (members only)
- Address and discuss challenges from the previous four sessions | 6 December | Register here
- Innovation conversations with WTW manager research (asset managers only) | July to December 2022 – virtual
- Tuesday 12 July | Get real about stewardship and really make a difference
- Thursday 15 September | Performance reporting in a crisis – smarter measurement required
- AOconVO (asset owners only) | July to December 2022 – virtual
- Thursday 20 and Tuesday 26 July | Get real about stewardship and really make a difference
- Tuesday 20 and Wednesday 21 September | Performance reporting in a crisis – smarter measurement required
Featuring world-renowned academics, investment practitioners and keynote speakers, these subject specific, deep-dive technical sessions provide members with priority access to our latest research.
Our public seminars feature the ‘best of’ the Institute’s research. Designed as a series of easily digestible talks, these open events allow us to exchange ideas with a wider audience. It is also a great opportunity to engage with the TAG team and other Institute members as well as invited industry experts.
- Smarter together | Wider perspectives Act IV | 21 and 22 June 2022– virtual
Summer reunion 28 June 2022