2. Limitations on Use. The Content on this Web Site is for personal use only and not for commercial exploitation. You may use this Web Site for your own personal use or your organization’s internal use only. You may not decompile, reverse-engineer, disassemble, rent, lease, loan, sell, sub-license or create derivative works from the Web Site or the Content. Nor may you use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the site architecture, or extract information about usage or users. You may not use any robot, spider, or other automatic or manual device or process to monitor or copy the Web Site or the Content without Willis Towers Watson’s prior written permission. You may not print, download, copy, modify, reproduce, republish, distribute, display, or transmit for commercial, non-profit or public purposes all or any portion of the Web Site, except to the limited extent permitted above. You may not use or otherwise export or re-export the Web Site or any portion thereof, the Content or any software available on or through the Web Site in violation of the export control laws and regulations of the United States of America. Any unauthorized use of the Web Site or the Content is strictly prohibited.
3. Not Professional Advice. The Web Site and the Content do not constitute accounting, consulting, investment, insurance, legal, tax or any other type of professional advice, and should be used only in conjunction with the services of a Willis Towers Watson consultant and any other appropriate professional advisors who have full knowledge of the user’s situation. The accuracy, completeness or adequacy of the Web Site or the Content is not warranted or guaranteed. Your use of the Content, the Web Site or materials linked from the Web Site is at your own risk.
4. Product and Service Availability. Some products and services described in this Web Site may not be available in all jurisdictions. The services and products described and information provided through this Web Site are not directed to and are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person or entity in any jurisdiction:
- Where such distribution or use would be contrary to law, rule or regulation (“laws”), or that would subject Willis Towers Watson to any registration requirement within such jurisdiction; or
- Where Willis Towers Watson is not authorized to provide such information, products or services.
Persons who access this Web Site are deemed to do so at their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all applicable laws. Materials from this Web Site may be subject to controls imposed by the United States or any other jurisdiction, and may not be exported to any jurisdiction or to anyone prohibited by law. Willis Towers Watson expressly prohibits the downloading or exporting of material from this Web Site in violation of the laws of any applicable jurisdiction, including U.S. export laws. By downloading material from this Web Site, you warrant that you are doing so in full compliance with the laws of the United States and your resident jurisdiction.
By submitting content to a forum or any other portion of the Web Site, you automatically grant Willis Towers Watson a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adopt, publish, edit (for length or clarity), translate, create derivative works from, distribute, redistribute, transmit, perform and display such content (in whole or in part) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that my exist in such content. Willis Towers Watson reserves the right to remove any content submitted to the Web Site at any time for any reason.
6. Registration. You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Web Site and Content. Certain sections of the Web Site require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to supply Willis Towers Watson with accurate and complete registration information. It is your responsibility to inform Willis Towers Watson of any changes to that information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account number and/or password. You are responsible for all uses of your account, whether or not actually or expressly authorized by you. Willis Towers Watson reserves the right to refuse registrations or subscriptions.
7. Errors and Corrections. Willis Towers Watson does not represent or warrant that the Web Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. Willis Towers Watson does not warrant or represent that the Content and any information available on or through the Web Site will be correct, accurate, timely, uninterrupted or otherwise reliable. Willis Towers Watson may make changes to the Content or the Web Site at any time however, any of the Content may be out of date at any time, and Willis Towers Watson is under no obligation to update it.
9. DISCLAIMER. THE WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS-IS" BASIS. WILLIS TOWERS WATSON EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WILLIS TOWERS WATSON DISCLAIMS ALL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM, ARISING OUT OF OR ANY WAY RELATED TO: (A) ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS FROM THIS WEB SITE AND THE CONTENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO TECHNICAL INACCURACIES AND TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS; (B) ANY THIRD-PARTY WEB SITES OR CONTENT THEREIN DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY ACCESSED THROUGH LINKS IN THIS WEB SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY ERRORS IN OR OMISSIONS THEREFROM; (C) THE UNAVAILABILITY OF THE WEB SITE OR ANY PORTION THEREOF; (D) YOUR USE OF THIS WEB SITE; (E) YOUR USE OF ANY EQUIPMENT OR SOFTWARE IN CONNECTION WITH THE WEB SITE; OR (F) ANY DISTRIBUTED DENIAL OF SERVICE ATTACK OR OTHER TECHNOLOGICALLY HARMFUL MATERIAL THAT MAY INFECT ANY EQUIPMENT, PROGRAMS, DATE OR OTHER PROPRIETARY MATERIAL DUE TO YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR TO YOUR DOWNLOADING OF THE CONTENT OR ANY THIRD PARTY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT.
10. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. WILLIS TOWERS WATSON SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS, INJURY, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. WILLIS TOWERS WATSON SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ATTORNEYS' FEES) IN ANY WAY DUE TO, RESULTING FROM OR ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEB SITE OR THE CONTENT. TO THE EXTENT THE FOREGOING LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED, WILLIS TOWERS WATSON'S SOLE OBLIGATION TO YOU FOR DAMAGES SHALL BE LIMITED TO $1,000.00 USD.
© Willis Towers Watson (2015). All rights reserved.
No part of this site may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, which includes but is not limited to facsimile transmission, photocopying, recording, rekeying or using any information storage or retrieval system, without express written permission from the copyright owner. Requests for permission or further information should be directed to the Webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ABOUT WILLIS TOWERS WATSON
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 39,000 employees in more than 120 countries.
We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Together, we unlock potential.